Wednesday, January 11, 2012

19 Weeks



How far along?  19 weeks
Total weight gain:  10 lbs
Maternity clothes: I definitely need to do some shopping.  None of my pants, not even yoga pants, fit me without digging in to the baby and making both of us pretty uncomfortable.
Stretch marks: no
Sleep: Sleeping great, aside from never wanting to leave my bed earlier than 11am.
Best moment this week:  Starting to exercise again.  So far my motivated hasn't brought me to do anything but melt on my couch.  
Missing anything? Street meat hot dogs :(
Movement:  Felt my first outside kick! Such a cool feeling.
Cravings:  Chocolate milkshakes and Che Burritos.
Anything making you queasy? Nothing anymore :)...let the weight gain begin!
Gender: Unknown
Labour Signs: no
Symptoms:  Itchy belly and boobs...from all the stretching I guess.  Starting to feel like I can't get enough air in my lungs, space is getting limited.
Belly button: In, but starting to look a little shallow.
Emotions:  Happy :)
Excited for: Che Burritos tomorrow night for date night!! Yummm!!

Baby is the size of a small cantaloupe; weighing 8 1/2 ounces and 6 inches head to butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment