Monday, January 23, 2012

21 Weeks

Baby Repa is a GIRL!


How far along?  21 weeks
Total weight gain:  16lbs (holllyyyy thanks to the holidays!)
Maternity clothes: A few maternity shirts, now my belly doesn't stick out of the bottom like those fat, old men walking around this city.  They make me physically angry...if I can find clothes that fit, so can you! (prego rant for the day)
Stretch marks: no
Sleep: Still sleeping great.
Best moment this week:  Finding out that we are having a daughter and seeing how full and fat she looks.  The tech said she's 90% sure we have a baby girl.  Explains why she was so stubborn last time. I can't wait to put together a million little cute outfits. There's so many more things to be excited about now...like baby girl's first bathing suits!!
Missing anything? my invite to our annual girls weekend in Darien Lake... I guess no one wants to be my labour coach on the floor of a trailer.  :(
Movement:  Baby girl is dancin' up a storm in there!  I can see her kicks from the outside if I stay real still.
Cravings:  Brownies, waffle bowl sundaes, cinnabons.
Anything making you queasy? Nope
Gender: Girl!
Labour Signs: no
Symptoms:  Mild hip pain if I stay on one side for too long.
Belly button: Getting shallower by the day.
Emotions:  Ecstatic and really warm and fuzzy.
Excited for:  Shopping!! and updating my registry for our little girl!


Baby Girl is as long as a carrot!

No comments:

Post a Comment