Sunday, February 26, 2012

25 Weeks



How far along?  25 weeks
Total weight gain:  19 lbs
Maternity clothes:  Yupp
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: I hated sleep this week.  Back pain made it impossible to turn over without holy shit excruciating pain.
Best moment this week: Eating all the chocolate for Valentine's Day.
Missing anything? Being able to shave my legs...and other areas....it's becoming a serious problem.
Movement: Lots of big movements... making everyone feel baby girl kick is pretty entertaining.
Cravings: nothing particular lately... still lots of fruit.
Anything making you queasy?  nope!
Gender: Girl
Labour Signs: No
Symptoms:  Sprained my SI joint hiking...and I doubt labour will be as painful as that....ok maybe I'm exaggerating but the pain was so intense it sent my blood pressure through the roof.  From now on I will be taking it easy.
Belly button: In
Emotions:  Happy!
Excited for: Shopping this weekend for some tiny clothes.
Baby is the size of an eggplant.

No comments:

Post a Comment