Wednesday, March 14, 2012

28 Weeks

 
How far along?  28 weeks...Hello third trimester and month 7!
Total weight gain:  20lbs
Maternity clothes:  yup! dying to go shopping though.
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Sleeping is amazing!
Best moment this week: Getting our house 100%! We're so happy it all worked out and I can't wait to move in... One more month!
Missing anything? Celebrating St. Patty's day with all my very drunken girls!
Movement: Strong kicks and punches.  I can feel her on opposite sides of my belly at the same time...she's getting so big.  Dad really got to feel how hard she kicks me from the outside this week.
Cravings: ice cream!! i want blizzards all day long.  I haven't had too many cravings or even very strong ones so I just pretend that I'm "craving" delicious things because I feel like I'm getting ripped off this pregnancy.
Anything making you queasy? Nothing
Gender: Girl
Labour Signs: a few Braxton Hicks here and there.
Symptoms: Feeling really good this week after getting over a chest cold, which was amplified times a billion, like everything else when you're pregnant.
Belly button: In...super shallow... I'm afraid to poke it in case it pops out.
Emotions:  Excited!!
Excited for:  To start making all the fun accents that I have planned for baby girl's nursery.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment