Sunday, March 18, 2012

29 Weeks

 
How far along?  29 weeks
Total weight gain:  20lbs
Maternity clothes:  yeup... and I started wearing a moo moo.  well it's a maxi dress but I call it my moomoo.
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Sleeping is amazing!
Best moment this week: Picking out Baby Girl's crib with my Mom.  A crib is something Grandma should buy...it's just fitting. :)
Missing anything? Green Beer!
Movement: Still lots of movement and hiccups.
Cravings: Strawberry Jam, Kosher barrel pickles, sex.
Anything making you queasy? Nothing
Gender: Girl
Labour Signs: none this week
Symptoms: Feeling really great and happy lately.  My back pain is gone since I've started walking more with the warmer weather.
Belly button: pretty much flat now... aside from my weird looking nipples, it's by far the strangest change in my body.
Emotions:  Super happy and excited to move!
Excited for:  Now that the warm weather is here, I'm dying to be outside.  I'm excited to have a backyard and to suntan and do some gardening while Baby Girl is playing in her playpen.  (oh! and drink sangria!)
 
Baby is the size of a Butternut Squash!

No comments:

Post a Comment