Friday, August 31, 2012

Chalkboard Cupboards

Let me just start by saying....

One:

Two:
How are there so freakin' many awesome ideas out there?!

&
Three:
I'm a little obsessed with chalkboard paint.


Remember C's Chalkboard Cupboard?

someone put this kid to bed... mom fail.
... introducing the newest member of our chalkboard family...

Kitchen Chalkboard Cupboard
We gave this bad boy 2 good coats of chalkboard spray paint to make it nice and even
     This cupboard used to be a big waste of space.  It once, very awkwardly, housed our broom and dust pan.  That got old fast, so we put in screw hooks and now it stores our pots and pans.  
     
     I have two very good reasons for the switch.  First, trying to struggle with pots, pans & lids that were piled on top of one another in a small cupboard, while C napped in her nursery above the kitchen, was a bitch and a half.  And two, I refuse to have a repeat of what happened in our old apartment... I never wanted to deal with the chaos of finding a matching lid to a pot... so we ordered pizza ALOT.  
  
     It really doesn't sound like that big of a deal...but TRUST ME... it caused much frustration.  I wasn't having it and I'm a much happier person this way.  
#firstworldproblems

So ... Ta da!
Organized Pots & Pans hells yes!

In love with this paint.  Awesome gun handle = clean fingers and no cramping
Then I did my thang
Not too sure about this list... it's a nice idea...but come on, let's be real.


Now ... What can I paint next??



xo, Kiara










No comments:

Post a Comment