Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Spare Room = Creative Space


     We have this spare room on our main floor that was cluttered with all the stuff that hasn't found a home yet.  I was feeling pretty ambitious yesterday morning while C napped, so I got to work.  

     We have an "office" set up on the second floor, but since it's beside C's room, I never use it out of fear of waking her up.  I'm sure you can see where this is going... I took over the spare room that the hubs was using as a jam space, and converted it into my creative space.

     I moved in a temporary couch and threw up some old artwork that hadn't found it's place in any other room.  Like I said before, everything is very half assed and temporary, until we have the funds to buy the things we want.  I have a million eventual designs and decorating ideas for every room in our house.  This is what I came up with...

Hi random Koala Bear Framed Puzzle
I was a Registered Massage Therapist before I became a Mommy.
I always keep a vision board.  If I'm reminded every day of the things I want, it helps me stay focused on the prize...

...apparently the prize is 2 more years of school and another $10,000 of student loans.

 Some funky wall art...


  The boring stuff hidden behind the door...

Our schedule, budgeting & bills
A fun closet before and after... 

this was driving me crazy because I have OCD

And again...one last bitchy comment about the paint and wallpaper...
seriously?! ew!


xo,  Kiara







No comments:

Post a Comment