Monday, October 1, 2012

Baby R is 4 Months Old!


 Well kid... I must say you are kicking some major life ass already.  Teething? No problem, I'll just chew my fingers until they're raw. Shots? Whatever, I'll just sleep it off.  Seriously, you're the best.

Today you are 4 months old! Holy cow, already?!  I feel like just yesterday you were still in my belly.  Except way happier, because you're so awesome in person, and because I'm a lot less bitchy and uncomfortable this way.

 
 
You've been a blessing.  An angel baby.  I don't know if anyone has ever been so lucky as first time parents as we are.  You never cry.  You pretty much sleep through the night.  You squawk like a birdie when you want out of your crib.  You have full on baby talk conversations with us.  You smile and giggled and play shy.  

Some cool stuff about you:

You love playing in your Exersaucer
You attempt to roll over while I'm changing you
You chew your hands constantly, but never complain
You love hiking the trails in your carrier
Your favourite book is still the Gruffalo
Your favourite song is C Had a Little Lamb
Bathtime is by far your favourite part of the day
You take three naps every day
You drink 4 bottles
You eat carrots
You light up when you see your Daddy


You have made my life so much better.  You've made me completely happy.  I try hard every day to make you as happy as you've made us.  Love you with all my heart C Bear.


xo, Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment