Friday, February 1, 2013

Baby R is 8 Months Old!

 Sweet girl, you are 35 weeks old today.  Time has flown by at lighting speed and I need it to slowwww down right meow.

 
Today, I went back to work after 8 months of cuddling and loving you.  I was planning on taking your first year of life off so that I could soak in every ounce of your innocence, but the time has come.  I pretty much spent the entire day sulking.  If it were up to me, I would stay at home and spend our days making music, playing tickle monster, and singing silly songs.  But right now I feel an even bigger pull to make something of myself that you will be proud of some day.

     I hope you know how proud we are of you.  You're such a little girl now, and you are so so smart.  We have this unreal connection and it totally rocks.  You crawl and you're getting faster and faster every day.  You pull yourself to standing any chance you get and you have no fear of falling.  I was sure you said Dada a few times the other day.  Maybe I imagined it because you haven't said it since, and we both know your first word will be Momma anyway.

   Some other things about the 8 month old you:

You weigh 21 lbs
You wear size 4 diapers and size 12 month clothing
Your favourite foods are broccoli and pears

Please excuse my morning face and C's scientist hair do.
This girl gives the best kisses.



Your Daddy and I love you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment